Neatness Counts KC
Neatness Counts KC, LLC
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. Neatness Counts KC, LLC performs residential and productivity services at the fee of $80.00 for a 1 hour session. Additional time may be booked at $ 80.00 per hour. Sessions of 6 hour or more are scheduled for an additional $ 80 hour and include a 30 minute unpaid meal break. Design time and time exceeding scheduled sessions will be billed in 1 hour increments at the corresponding hourly rate. All on-site work is booked with 3 hour minimums.
2. Travel of 60 minutes round trip is included in the above fee. Travel charges will be applied when travel exceeds 60 minutes round trip.
3. Proper consideration regarding cancellations and appointment changes is expected. Appointments cancelled within 12 hours of a scheduled appointment time are subject to a cancellation charge of 25% of scheduled work.
4. Clients are asked to remove and secure firearms and other "private" personal items from work areas before work begins.
5. Shopping for organizing products and donation drop off can be provided by Neatness Counts KC, LLC. We are also happy to make recommendations and/or arrangements for trash removal or shredding services. Time will be billed at half the hourly rate. Client agrees to reimburse Neatness Counts KC, LLC for authorized expenses.
6. Suggestions regarding procurement and/or retention of legal, financial, and accounting documents may be made on by the organizer to expedite the organizing process. However, all final decisions regarding these documents should be made by your personal CPA, Attorney or Financial Advisor.
7. K. Brogan Farren is a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals. She is bound by their Codes of Ethics. Any physical or verbal content expressed during the course of the project will remain confidential and will not be shared with outside parties, unless required by law.
8. Payment for packaged services and virtual organizing is to be made prior to our first session. Credit cards are accepted through PayPal, on sight using Square, or you may send a check. On-site sessions not paid in advance by credit card are to be paid at time of service via credit card, check, or cash.
9. Client must have a homeowner’s insurance policy that is in force. Your homeowner’s policy is the best protection for your personal belongings. It should provide replacement cost and is the best place to schedule items that, due to their age or rarity, should be scheduled. These can include, but are not limited to, antiques, jewelry and fine arts.
10. Client agrees that their homeowner policy is the primary policy for any property damage claim, NOT the Neatness Counts KC, LLC insurance business insurance policy.
11. Client agrees to waive subrogation against Neatness Counts KC, LLC or Neatness Counts KC, LLC’s policy for any claims paid by their homeowner policy.
12. Neatness Counts KC, LLC recommends Clients pick from a list of independent appraisers to walk through their home to help identify items that should be appraised and that appraisal should be added to their homeowner’s policy prior to Neatness Counts KC, LLC starting work. If Client rejects the offer of choosing an appraiser to value their property before Neatness Counts KC, LLC begins work, please sign here.
Client Signature of rejection of appraisal recommendation ______________________________________________________ Date: __________
13. Neatness Counts KC, LLC will provide you a list of items we may be unwilling, uncomfortable or just do not want to be liable for handling and request the client remove these items prior to Neatness Counts KC, LLC work starting. These items are usually small in size and high in value - cash, jewelry including precious and semiprecious stones, medications, stocks, bonds, coin stamp or other collections, precious and semi-precious metals, checks and un-cashed checks, credit cards, firearms and ammunitions, fireworks or any other explosives, etc.
14. Neatness Counts KC, LLC is not liable for any item valued over $10,000.
15. Neatness Counts KC, LLC is not liable for any clock internal movements. We recommend you let a clock expert move and set up clocks.
16. Neatness Counts KC, LLC does not transport the client or any of their property not willing released for removal, in our vehicles.
17. Neatness Counts KC, LLC will recommend an independent shredding company to reduce possibility of client’s identity theft.
18. Discounts are provided to members of the Church of the Resurrection, Members, family members, and veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.
Client’s Signature:______________________________________________ Date: ________________________________